Anyone who interacts with your business – the individual users that use your product, champions, and decision makers – can be saved as a user in Parlor. Creating users in Parlor enable you to connect all insights and information about your users stored across all the different tools your team uses into a single unified user record.
There are a few different ways to create contacts in HubSpot:
- When a user is identified through Parlor's JS Snippet, Parlor will create a User record on the information, such as a id and/or email, your team provides about your users.
- You can create users manually within your Parlor account.
- Through integrations with other platforms like your CRM or Support system.
Creating Users from Users page
1. In your Parlor account, navigate to User Management > Users.
2. In the upper right, click Add User.
3. In the pop-up window, enter the details about the user and click save. At least one of these fields must have information to create the user.
4. Once a user is created, the User Record will open through which you can add additional details about the user.