Unite all teams with a deeper understanding of your most important users, their needs and behaviors, and their impact on your business.
Parlor's Slack app gives your team easy access to Parlor all from the tool we know, love, and use every day. Once installed, you can get notified of new activity happening in Parlor and anyone on your team can quickly add feedback right from Slack using a simple /parlor Slack command.
In this Article:
Installing the app
1. In Parlor's Integration settings page, click Setup Integration on the Slack card.
2. Select Add to Slack, which will open Slack in a new tab.
3. Click Allow to authenticate the Parlor Slack App
Slash Commands and Slack Actions
After installing the app, any Slack user in your workspace can use the following Parlor slash command:
💡 Note: Parlor slash commands aren't supported in Slack threads.
Creating User Needs in Slack
When creating Feedback in Slack, you have a few options:
- Search Users (optional) - search users by name or email.
- Search Accounts (optional) - search accounts by name.
- Description (required) enter the meaty details about the feedback you received.
- Workspace (required) - route the feedback to a specific Workspace in Parlor.
- Type (optional) - categorize the feedback by selecting a feedback type.
- Topics (optional) - merge feedback into one trackable item.
- Urgency (optional). the urgency to the user.
- Once you're satisfied, select Create and we'll add the feedback to Parlor!