Parlor's HubSpot integration connects to data stored within HubSpot, enabling you to understand your users, accounts, and the business impact of their needs. Through the integration, Parlor can sync the following data between HubSpot and Parlor:
- Accounts - Sync and import HubSpot Accounts as Accounts in Parlor.
- Opportunities - Sync and import HubSpot Opportunities as Opportunities in Parlor.
- Contacts - Sync and import HubSpot Contacts as Users in Parlor.
In this Article:
- Authorize your HubSpot Integration
- Adding multiple HubSpot instances
- Creating Parlor accounts from HubSpot data
- Creating Parlor users from HubSpot data
Authorize your HubSpot Integration
To grant Parlor permission to your organization's CRM data, you'll need your HubSpot System Admin to authenticate the integration through Parlor by using their account credentials.
1. Authenticate HubSpot by navigating to Organization Settings > Integrations. Locate the HubSpot card and click Manage Integration.
2. Within the HubSpot page, click Authenticate HubSpot. When a new window appears, click the dropdown arrow and select Add a new account.
3. Provide a name for your authentication or use the pre-filled name. If you plan on authenticating multiple CRM instances, you can specify that authentication here with a specific name. Ensure the HubSpot instance type is 'Production' and click Create button.
4. Enter your HubSpot System Admin credentials when the new pop-up window appears. Once you've successfully logged in with your System Admin credentials, the window will close. Click Finish and then enable the HubSpot integration by clicking the toggle.
Adding multiple HubSpot instances
If you have multiple Salesforce instances you want to authenticate, click Add Additional Integration. When the 'Hubspot authentication' window appears, hover over the 'Example Salesforce account' with your mouse, and then click the pencil icon. Once the new window appears, follow the same steps above.
Creating Parlor accounts from HubSpot data
Depending on your needs in Parlor, you can tailor which accounts between your CRM and Parlor are synced. You'll have the following options when determining which accounts Parlor imports:
- Import all accounts.
- Import a subsection of accounts that match a set of criteria you define based on account or opportunity properties in HubSpot.
- Do not import accounts.
When importing accounts, Parlor will check if any matching account exists – by Account Name or external ID – to prevent duplicate accounts.
Creating Parlor users from HubSpot data
Similar to accounts, you can choose which contacts to sync from HubSpot to create users in Parlor:
- Import all users.
- Import all users from accounts that you sync.
- Import specific users that meet certain criteria based on CRM contact properties.
- Do not import users.
When importing users, Parlor will check to see if any matching user exists – either by email or external ID – to prevent duplicates.