Parlor's Zoho integration connects to data stored within Zoho, enabling you to understand your users, accounts, and the business impact of their needs. Through the integration, Parlor can sync the following data between Dynamics 365 and Parlor:
- Accounts - Sync and import Zoho Accounts as Accounts in Parlor.
- Opportunities - Sync and import Zoho Opportunities as Opportunities in Parlor.
- Contacts - Sync and import Zoho Contacts as Users in Parlor.
In this Article:
- Authorize your Zoho Integration
- Adding multiple Zoho instances
- Creating Parlor accounts from Zoho data
- Creating Parlor users from Zoho data
Authorize your Zoho Integration
To grant Parlor permission to your organization's CRM data, you'll need your Zoho System Admin to authenticate the integration through Parlor by using their account credentials.
1. Authenticate Zoho by navigating to Organization Settings > Integrations. Locate the Zoho card and click 'Manage Integration'.
2. Within the Zoho page, click 'Authenticate Zoho'. When a new window appears, click the dropdown arrow and select 'Add a new account'.
3. Click 'New authentication' and provide a name for your authentication or use the pre-filled name and click 'Save'. If you plan on authenticating multiple CRM instances, you can specify that authentication here. When a new window appears, select the Zoho instance you wish to authenticate and press 'Submit'.
4. Enter your Zoho System Admin credentials when the new pop-up window appears. Once you've successfully logged in with your System Admin credentials, the window will close. Input your Zoho CRM instance (i.e., the org number after /crm/ in the URL -https://crm.zoho.com/crm/org123456789). Select 'Finish' and then enable the Zoho integration by clicking the toggle.
Adding multiple Zoho instances
If you have multiple Zoho instances you want to authenticate, click 'Add Additional Integration'. When the 'Zohoauthentication' window appears, hover over the 'Example Salesforce account' with your mouse, and then click the pencil icon. Once the new window appears, follow the same steps above.
Creating Parlor accounts from Zoho data
Depending on your needs in Parlor, you can tailor which accounts between your CRM and Parlor are synced. You'll have the following options when determining which accounts Parlor imports:
- Import all accounts.
- Import a subsection of accounts that match a set of criteria you define based on account or opportunity properties in Zoho.
- Do not import accounts.
When importing accounts, Parlor will check if any matching account exists – by Account Name or external ID – to prevent duplicate accounts.
Creating Parlor users from Zoho data
Similar to accounts, you can choose which contacts to sync from Zoho to create users in Parlor:
- Import all users.
- Import all users from accounts that you sync.
- Import specific users that meet certain criteria based on CRM contact properties.
- Do not import users.
When importing users, Parlor will check to see if any matching user exists – either by email or external ID – to prevent duplicates.