By associating Jira issues to Parlor User Needs, you can provide Product and Engineering teams with crucial insights into your users' needs to help them prioritize their roadmap.
Setting up the Integration
1. In Parlor, navigate to Organization Settings > Jira and click Setup Integration.
2. On the interior page, click 'Authenticate Jira'.
3. When the modal appears, click 'New authentication'. Once the pop-up modal appears, scroll within the modal until you see the 'Jira Site URL' field. Input your Jira Site URL within the field. The URL must include the 'https://' and nothing after '.net' (e.g., https://example.atlassian.net)
4. Authorize the integration by logging in with your Jira Admin credentials.
5. When the modal closes, click the toggle to enable the integration.
Associating Jira Issues to User Needs or Topics
You can link a Jira issue to a Need or Topic in Parlor by clicking the 'Add Jira Issue' option:
1. Select a Need or Topic.
2. Click 'Add Jira Issue' and select the Jira Project in which the Jira Issue is located.
4. Search for a Jira issue by using full keywords (e.g., "customize") to find a match in the summary field. To learn more about searching for Jira issues, visit Jira search syntax for text fields. Once you find the Jira issue, click it to attach it to the Need or Topic.